Hey MARBLE babe,
We're so excited you're entering our Model Search Competition, to become the next face of our new collection!
The Winner will also have the opportunity to meet with Neon Model Management and the potential to be signed on to their books!
Entering is simple, just follow the steps below:
1. Ensure your Instagram Profile is on Public
2. Post a photo of yourself and tag #marblemodelsearch and @marbleswimwear in the caption
3. 10 entries will be shortlisted and contacted on May 19th for further details and to be considered as the winner
4. It's as simple as that!
Lots of love,
MARBLE SWIMWEAR xx
Terms and Conditions
- Entry and other instructions contained within promotional material form part of these terms and conditions. By participating in this contest, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- Entry is open to residents of Australia only.
- This competition is open to Females who are between 16-28 years.
- Applications/entries will be open on 10 May and will close 18 May 2017 at 11:59pm AEST.
- All entrants under the age of 18 will require the consent of their legal guardian. If chosen as the winner, that legal guardian must sign a consent form which will be sent to them via email.
- Entrants’ Instagram accounts must be on public for the duration of the contest.
- The judges will select 1 x winner of the MARBLE SWIMWEAR Model Search on 21 May 2017. The winner will be notified by phone and email.
- This contest winner will become the next face of the new MARBLE SWIMWEAR Collection in a photo shoot. Location and date TBA. All copyright of the images from this photo shoot remain the copyright of MARBLE SWIMWEAR.
- The contest winner will receive the opportunity to meet with Neon Model Management and have the chance to be signed to the modelling agency. There is no guarantee that Neon Model Management will sign the winner.
- Neon Model Management may further offer representation to any of the entrants, should they wish.
- All contestants will be judged by representatives from MARBLE SWIMWEAR & Neon Model Management.
- The judges’ decision will be final.
- All entries become the property of MARBLE SWIMWEAR and will not be returned or shared with third parties.
- All other forms and releases to be signed by the contest winner must also be signed by the legal guardian should the contestant winner be under 18 years of age.
- The winner and their legal guardian where appropriate, will be required to sign a release form for publicity assignments, appearances and interviews that may result from the competition.
- All copyright and rights for reproduction of any material supplied by the contestants or made using the contestants will be the exclusive property of MARBLE SWIMWEAR.
- It is a condition of entry that the winner will undertake such publicity assignments, photo shoots, in-store appearances and interviews, as required by the contest organisers.
- No payment will be made for any assignments, photo shoots, in-store appearances and interviews, excluding those outlined in the major prize.
- All entrants must be able to be represented by Neon Model Management exclusively if Neon wish to sign them and will be required to sign an agreement to that effect immediately after the offer is made. If under 18 a parent or legal guardian should be available to sign after the announcement.
- All contestants release MARBLE SWIMWEAR against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.